The Firm is pleased to announce that partner Corey E. Devine has been selected to serve on the Board of Directors of Rice University’s Association of Rice Alumni (“ARA”). Starting in June 2016, Corey will serve as one of twenty-eight directors responsible for governing the ARA. He is honored to be selected to represent his fellow alumni and is excited to work alongside the other ARA directors to contribute toward maintaining Rice as a university consistent with the ideals and aims of its founder.
- Understanding the new Defend Trade Secrets Act
- Employer Compliance with Texas’ New Open-Carry Law
- EEOC Issues Controversial Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- New Limits On General Personal Jurisdiction: Where Is An Out-of-State or Foreign Corporation “At Home”?
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Holds that Title VII and the PDA Cover “Lactation Discrimination”
- Update Your Company’s Fair Credit Reporting Act Summary of Consumer Rights Form Prior to January 1, 2013
- Common Sense Tips to Keep Your Company Out of the Courtroom
- SEC Declares Dodd-Frank Act Whistleblower Bounty Program “Open for Business,” Issues First Program Award
- Recent Department of Labor Decision Makes Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower Retaliation Complaints a Concern for Private Firms that Contract with Public Companies
- EEOC Issues Guidance Document on Use of Criminal Histories in Employment Decisions