The Firm is pleased to announce that partner Corey E. Devine has again been named a Texas “Rising Star” in “Employment Litigation: Defense.” The Rising Star list consists of the top Texas attorneys who are 40 or under or who have been practicing 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Texas are named as “Rising Stars.” The complete list of “Rising Stars” will appear in the April 2016 edition of Texas Monthly magazine.
- Understanding the new Defend Trade Secrets Act
- Employer Compliance with Texas’ New Open-Carry Law
- EEOC Issues Controversial Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- New Limits On General Personal Jurisdiction: Where Is An Out-of-State or Foreign Corporation “At Home”?
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Holds that Title VII and the PDA Cover “Lactation Discrimination”
- Update Your Company’s Fair Credit Reporting Act Summary of Consumer Rights Form Prior to January 1, 2013
- Common Sense Tips to Keep Your Company Out of the Courtroom
- SEC Declares Dodd-Frank Act Whistleblower Bounty Program “Open for Business,” Issues First Program Award
- Recent Department of Labor Decision Makes Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower Retaliation Complaints a Concern for Private Firms that Contract with Public Companies
- EEOC Issues Guidance Document on Use of Criminal Histories in Employment Decisions